Reasons for Rhinoplasty
- If you are unhappy with your nose size or shape.
- If your nostrils are too big, too small, or not in a good position.
- If your nose has visible humps or depressions on the bridge.
- If the tip of your nose is enlarged, drooping, upturned, or hooked.
- If you want your nose to be more symmetrical with the rest of your face.
What Are the Benefits?
- If you are suffering from long-term breathing issues, restructuring the nose can help improve your breathing.
- If you are someone who suffers from low self-esteem, a new nose may help you feel more comfortable about your appearance.
- If you suffer from headaches, constant nasal congestion, or sinus pressure, these can be eased by having this procedure done.
- If you snore, and over the counter medications are not giving you the solution you want, Rhinoplasty may serve as a permanent solution.
- If you suffer from birth defects, such as a lump, curve, or underdeveloped nose, surgery can be used to correct these issues
- Believe it or not, this surgery can also boost your energy, as it allows more oxygen to circulate throughout your body.
What Are the Risks?
As with any surgery, there are always risks involved. With Rhinoplasty, the risks include:
- Recurring nosebleeds
- Difficulty breathing through your nose
- Permanent numbness in and around your nose
- Pain, discoloration, or swelling
- Visible scarring
For more information on rhinoplasty and to find out if it may be right for you, contact Gulf Coast Facial Plastics and ENT Center today! We can help you make an informed decision and teach you more about the ins and outs of Rhinoplasty.