Accutite Disclaimer (Face Only)
Accutite results may vary from individual to individual and although outcomes are typically successful, these results are not guaranteed.
It is important to consult your doctor about any medical conditions you may have including but not limited to a recent surgery, pre-existing medical conditions, and/or any known sensitivities or allergies before deciding if Accutite is the best-suited procedure for your desired outcomes.
Treatment: The Accutite treatment involves applying precision heat to small and delicate areas of the face using radiofrequency for therapeutic purposes and is smallest minimally invasive radiofrequency contraction device on the market.
Risks: Before undergoing treatment, it is important to read and have a clear understanding of the possible experiences and/or risks associated with the Accutite procedure:
- Temporary or permanent bruising and/or swelling of the face
- Temporary or permanent redness of the treated area
- Potential for scarring, though highly unlikely
- Nerve branch injury
- Temporary or permanent change in any facial expressions
- Temporary or permanent numbness and/or tingling in the treated area
- Temporary or permanent lumpiness
The physicians at Gulf Coast Facial Plastics assess every patient on an individual basis and will only perform procedures they are confident in.