THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY
- Wash face and shampoo hair using Phisoderm or an antibacterial soap and shampoo.
- If instructed, take pre-op medication.
- DO NOT EAT OR DRINK anything after 11:30 p.m. except as directed by our staff.
THE DAY OF SURGERY
- Take pre-op medications as instructed.
- Remove all make-up and wash your face using an antibacterial soap before coming to the office for surgery.
- Do not use any hair spray or hair fixatives on the day of surgery.
- Do not wear contact lenses to your surgery.
- Leave valuables at home or with family members.
- Wear loose, comfortable BUTTON DOWN THE FRONT clothing. If desired, bring a scarf and sunglasses to wear when leaving our facility.
- Please arrange for someone to drive you to and from the Surgery Center on the day of your surgery.
- Make arrangements for someone to pick you up and remain with you for at least 24 hours following surgery. A FRIEND OR A FAMILY MEMBER MUST ACCOMPANY YOU WHEN YOU ARE DISCHARGED.
- DO NOT DRIVE following surgery until cleared by Dr. Daube or his staff.
- Do not sign any papers or make important decisions for 24 hours after surgery. Medications in your system may alter your judgment.