HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Make Contact: The first step is to call or e-mail our patient care consultant, and request your information.
- Fill in the Blanks: Fill out our new patient paperwork and forms at your convenience.
- Say Cheese! Please provide clear, recent close-up photos. Photos should clearly show your area of concern and can be sent via snail mail or email.
- Obtain an Assessment: Our doctors will assess if you are a good candidate for procedures that you are interested in. You will then be contacted by our Patient Care Consultant who will discuss pre-operative care, costs, recovery, local accommodations and any questions related to your procedure(s).
- Schedule Your Procedure: Shortly after your surgery is scheduled, you will receive a packet in the mail containing pre-operative instructions and procedure consents. These documents must be read carefully and all instructions followed closely. All consents must be signed in the presence of a notary public, and notarized (if domestic), or authenticated by an official witness (if international). If you have questions at this time please call or e-mail our office.
- Fly In For Surgery: You MUST arrive one to two days prior to your surgery date. At a designated time during this period, you will meet with the doctor/s and have an in-depth consultation discussing all procedures. At this time you will sign your surgery consents (if necessary) – in the presence of your patient care consultant.
- Recovery: In the days that follow your surgery, we will see you post-operatively and depending upon the procedures that have been performed, you may return home 7-14 days later. In the event that you require any medical attention after returning home, we will refer you to a local physician for a check-up. Your health and safety remain our number one priority.