Pre / Post Operative Instructions For Injectable Fillers
- Apply ice to lips 2-3 times daily for the first 48 hours and keep head elevated.
- Moderate Swelling will subside within 24 hours. Mild swelling may linger for up to for 1-2 weeks. Aspirin or Motrin will help with the postoperative healing if no other procedures were performed.
- Lips will be tender, use sharp instruments such as forks carefully. You may find it necessary to cut food into small bites.
- Move and stretch lips as little as possible for one week. Avoid making extreme facial expressions for the first week.
- Itching, redness, warmth or tenderness should be reported to Dr. Daubeimmediately.
If you have any questions, please call our office at the number listed.